06 Apr BioAg is Open – COVID19 Essential Support Service
COVID19 — Essential Support Services and Inputs
BioAg is open
We are able to distribute all of our products to our customers who are part of New Zealands’s Primary Industry as listed by MPI www.Covid19.govt.nz
Specifically, MPI has issued an Essential Support Services and Inputs list (previously titled Key Services) https://www.mpi.govt.nz/covid-19-essential-primary-sector-service-registration/key-services/
Distribution also includes our service partners involved in solid fertiliser manufacture, mixing and transport.
All our freight partners are operating as per normal. There may be short delays due to lower volumes of freight moving with impacts on back loads – bulk fertiliser related.
- All BioAg liquid inputs are available plus supplementary inputs e.g. trace elements, fish hydrolysate. Calcium Nitrate may have limitations due to shipping disruption ex China
- Superb BAP and RPR plus all mineral additions available
- Agronomic advice and support continue
- Local delivery can be arranged as per normal in Hawkes Bay and Northland where we have resident representatives. Delivery will be contactless. We will ensure product is sanitised and personal sanitation requirements observed.
Contact Steven in the first instance – 021 421 722
- No field visits or soil/plant sampling will occur during lock-down
- No visitor entry to BioAg office and warehouse at Dunlop Road Napier. This restriction will likely stay in place after any changes to alert status for the foreseeable future as Owner/Director Steven Haswell is immune compromised.
Remember we are just a phone call away. If all you need is to talk – call us!
Take care of those close to you and your community