20 Aug BioAg is Open – COVID19 Essential Support Service
COVID19 — Essential Support Services and Inputs
BioAg is open under Level 4
Primary sector businesses described below can continue to operate and provide services with appropriate COVID-19 safety practices in place.
- Primary industries (being food and beverage production for both domestic consumption or export, plus the relevant support services) and veterinary and animal health and welfare services.
- Businesses or services necessary to maintain other Alert Level 4 businesses or services.
Support services and inputs that may be considered as an Alert Level 4 business and service
- feed, supplement, and agri-chemical manufacturers, processers, suppliers, and stores
- rural contractors who are providing essential services that cannot be deferred over the next 4 weeks, especially for animal welfare purposes (such as artificial insemination technicians, stock agents managing and directing stock movements, winter re-grassing for feed, fertiliser supply and application, shearing where necessary for animal welfare)
- fertiliser manufacture and distribution.
Distribution also includes our service partners involved in solid fertiliser manufacture, mixing and transport.
All our freight partners are operating as per normal. There may be short delays due to lower volumes of freight moving with impacts on back loads – bulk fertiliser related.
- All BioAg liquid inputs are available plus supplementary inputs e.g. trace elements, fish hydrolysate.
- Superb RPR plus all mineral additions available
- Agronomic advice and support continue
- Local delivery can be arranged as per normal in Hawkes Bay and Northland where we have resident representatives. Delivery will be contactless. We will ensure product is sanitised and personal sanitation requirements observed.
Contact Steven in the first instance – 021 421 722
- No field visits or soil/plant sampling will occur during lock-down level 4
- No visitor entry to BioAg office and warehouse at Dunlop Road Napier during lock-down level 4
Remember we are just a phone call away. If all you need is to talk – call us!
Take care of those close to you and your community